March 21, 2011

1st Letter from Hermana Cottam!!!

We were very happy to get a letter in the mail today!  It was great to hear from Alexis and we are looking forward to her email on Wednesday!  Here's what she said: 

Hola Mi Familia,
Just finishing up my second day at the MTC.  They keep us real busy.  My companion was on my flight yesterday.  Well, it has been a good experience so far.  We taught a lesson in Espanol today which went ok (actually pretty well).  I have a lot to learn in the Spanish department but Hermana Nelson took 5 years so that is helpful.  We have had good practice teaching experiences.  I am really excited to get to Nicaragua and teach real people!  I know the gospel is true!  Miss you tons, but doing great!  Thanks for all you do for me!
Love,
Hermana Cottam

No comments: